G3 almost unusable while casting with Chromecast
I got a chromecast a week ago, and have been using it with my g3, in the past few days when I use it to streaming YouTube, or local videos on my g3 it becomes very slow and almost unusable. Whenever this screen is off, I'm lucky if I can get to the unlock screen and when I do the touch screen is unresponsive for a good 10 seconds. It takes a good 30 seconds just to get to where I can possibly video or even connect to the chrome cast. Is this a problem with the g 3 or a chrome cast bug? I'm never have a lag problem any other time and was wondering is there may be some sword of fix.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-30-2014, 11:27 AM #2
- 84 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: G3 almost unusable while casting with Chromecast
It's not a g3 or a chromecast thing in general. I have and use both regularly without issue. Try clearing up some ram (eliminate background tasks) . maybe also try uninstalling both apps (at least the uninstall updates on YouTube) and see if that helps.
Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-30-2014, 11:28 AM #3
- By bandit7319 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:22 AM
- By esdlax in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:00 AM
- By LeoRex in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:12 AM