- 07-30-2014, 02:26 PM #2
Re: Any one click style methods to change carrier name?
Just an FYI for anyone else who may be interested in this: G3 TweaksBox works well for changine/hiding the carrier name (just make sure to change the display carrier name setting from default to show carrier name), however, this feature is only included in the paid version ($1.50). Also, G3 TweaksBox requires Xposed Framework, so make sure to grab and install that, if you haven't already.
Again, thanks for the suggestion. You've been a great help as usual.
- 07-30-2014, 03:16 PM #4
- 07-30-2014, 04:02 PM #6
- 07-30-2014, 06:30 PM #7
- 07-30-2014, 09:23 PM #8
- 07-31-2014, 02:47 AM #9
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:56 PM
- By klv86 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:31 PM
- By ManiacalMF in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:45 AM