Any one click style methods to change carrier name?

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an app or very easy method of changing the carrier name displayed in the status bar on this phone? Thanks in advance.

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.

Just an FYI for anyone else who may be interested in this: G3 TweaksBox works well for changine/hiding the carrier name (just make sure to change the display carrier name setting from default to show carrier name), however, this feature is only included in the paid version ($1.50). Also, G3 TweaksBox requires Xposed Framework, so make sure to grab and install that, if you haven't already.

Again, thanks for the suggestion. You've been a great help as usual.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It's the best $1.50 I've spent on an app from the Play store in a while. And since I get free Play store credit from Google's survey app, I can't complain.

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
It's the best $1.50 I've spent on an app from the Play store in a while. And since I get free Play store credit from Google's survey app, I can't complain.

Nice. Yeah, definitely worth the $1.50, considering all of the other customization options it offers.

Posted via Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Nice. Yeah, definitely worth the $1.50, considering all of the other customization options it offers.

The best part is, he does all the troubleshooting and finds what works and what doesn't before putting it into the app. So you don't have to find out the hard way.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Now I am having an issue...

egamy7uv.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463