- 1 Posts
LG G3 front camera question
Appologies if this has been already discussed but searched half the web and could not find an answer.
In settings for the front camera, there is an icon (second from the left) with two faces. How it affects the front camera, when you alter it?
Many thanks in advance!
- 07-31-2014, 10:58 AM #2
Re: LG G3 front camera question
When the faces are facing opposite each other, you get a mirror effect so the "selfie" is flipped horizontally. When they are facing the same way, it doesn't flip, and appears exactly like it does on the screen. It's a neat setting. Take a picture with each option selected and you'll be able to see it.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:37 PM
- By dwall005 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:26 PM
- By Ash Miller in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:02 PM
- By Bobbman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Ventem in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:58 PM