Who owns LG G3?

darlene24

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
How was it owning LG G3, for me it was quietly brilliant. It turns my day a new one holding this phone.. Maybe, it's bulky but it's really worth it.. Can you give me some samples of your cases? want to try different styles and colors. And I will share mine too :)

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
How does it feel owning the LG G3? For me it is quite brilliant.

It has turned my day into a refreshing one owning this phone. Some people may say it's bulky but it's really worth it. Can you give me some examples of your experience? I want to try different styles and colors and I will share mine with you too :)

Fixed for you???? Or did you just mean cases lol

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ummm, I'll give it a shot. I've got the Verizon Tempered Screen Protector, which is ok. Some times I have to press once, twice, or even three times to get it to work, but it hasn't been annoying enough to make me take it off yet.

As for a case, I ordered the Tech21. Highly recommend it. It does not add that much extra bulk. Yes, I'm happy as I can be with my LG G3. Could it be better? Well, sure, but is it a great device, I think so.

Pictures of my phone with the Tech21 case and you can see the screen protector as well. However, you really cannot tell the screen protector is on. It's not as noticeable and the pictures would indicate.
back_zps60bc510e.jpg

Front1_zps55ac1b06.jpg

Bottom_zps67c3a381.jpg

Top_zps8c9ab79a.jpg

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Darlene, thanks for the LG G3 love! Be sure to check out our social channels and website for info on LG G3 accessories. LG G3: Release Dates, Specs & Latest News | LG USA ^AM

Wow, are you guys official? Nice to see you here.

Can you check out other thread (Overheating issue) and confirm if temperature customers have normal or not? Lot of us worried and didn't knew what to do - and maybe swapped the device without any proper reason.

Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Wow, are you guys official? Nice to see you here.

Can you check out other thread (Overheating issue) and confirm if temperature customers have normal or not? Lot of us worried and didn't knew what to do - and maybe swapped the device without any proper reason.

Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app

No issues with any over heating here and I live in hot Florida lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using AC Forums mobile app

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I like the way LG occasionally posts here and there in the Forums in response to users' questions.
Judging from my own experience of the N5 and G3, I think this a company we're going to hear a lot more about than we have in the past.
No doubt there will be a Nexus 6 forum soon....will LG be posting there?

Posted via Android Central App

Userp222

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

Attachments

• 13309.jpg
    13309.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 13308.jpg
    13308.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 37