- 15 Posts
I've been reading a bit this morning about the upcoming G3 prime.
I'd hate to get a G3 now and have one with a better processor released a couple of months later.
Just wondering what peoples thoughts on it are. Are there any online comparisons of the original with the prime to see if the 805 professor makes much difference speed wise?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-31-2014, 05:38 AM #2
- 07-31-2014, 05:46 AM #3
- 07-31-2014, 05:47 AM #4
- 07-31-2014, 05:50 AM #5
- 07-31-2014, 08:03 PM #6
- 07-31-2014, 08:38 PM #7
Re: G3 Prime
Then the note 4 will be released then the nexus6 then moto x2 then m9 then s6 then g4 then note 5 and so on. If you keep waiting for the next thing, you will never be happy with anything. I picked up the g3 because my phone was on its last leg.
If your upgrading because of specs, you will not win that war unless you have money to drop left and right
Sent from my LG G3 (tapatalk)VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom
- 07-31-2014, 09:43 PM #8
- 08-01-2014, 02:04 AM #9
- 08-01-2014, 03:16 AM #11
- 08-01-2014, 04:14 AM #12
- 162 Posts
- 08-01-2014, 06:40 AM #13
- 08-02-2014, 02:27 PM #14
Re: G3 Prime
As with all other rumored releases, you can expect it to come out in 2 weeks to a year. As xocomaox mentioned, it won't even be released over here. Which means it won't work well on American radio bands, because it'll be built for our Asian brethren.
- By darlene24 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:21 PM
- By Alexandr Salmanov in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:58 AM
- By al404 in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:20 AM