- 7 Posts
CPU high usage when idle sending 3G data.
I've noticed two times over 2 weeks period when I left my phone between my work breaks it could use over 30% battery in 2 hours, the back of the phone is warm, and data icon looks like is sending something, all back up is off, phone in not updating apps... all background apps are closed, did you notice something like that? How to discover what is a cause of this behaviour?
- 07-31-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Re: CPU high usage when idle sending 3G data.
I suggest charging up to 100%, then using the phone regularly until it's down to 20-30%. Then post the following screenshots:
1. The main Battery stats screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph (which shows awake time and cell signal strength).
3. The Screen category (to see your total screen-on time).
4. The Cell Standby category (if present) to see your time without signal.
- By Beka27 in forum VerizonReplies: 32Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Xegano in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:56 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:30 PM