LG Health

fleeper

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I am using LG Health to track my runs and walks. Is there an app that will track my food/calorie intake that will sync with it so that I have calories burned and consumed?

Thanks.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Not that I know of, you could use MyFitnessPal (which tracks everything, including your steps).

I use a combo of Runkeeper and MFP, since my exercise in Runkeeper automatically syncs into MFP, but if all you care about is steps and diet, the MFP would do fine on its own.

sbeil

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Not that I know of, you could use MyFitnessPal (which tracks everything, including your steps).

I use a combo of Runkeeper and MFP, since my exercise in Runkeeper automatically syncs into MFP, but if all you care about is steps and diet, the MFP would do fine on its own.
This one is awesome.

redviper747

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

Seconded! MyFitnessPal is what I use as well, and I sync that info with my FitBit Flex wearable device that measures steps as well

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I use Fitbit app exclusively. Unfortunately you have to have a tracker, or a HTC One M8, if you want to track your steps using the Fitbit app. However, if you're already tracking steps elsewhere, you can use the Fitbit app to track everything else. Sleep, food intake, etc. It's actually a really good app. The just need to enable tracking from any device, not just the Fitbit devices and M8.

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've been using my fitbit One with MyfitnessPal for a couple of years now. It helps keep me motivated, and they sync seamlessly with each other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance