- 07-31-2014, 10:37 AM #2
- 07-31-2014, 04:57 PM #4
- 2,254 Posts
Re: LG Health
Not that I know of, you could use MyFitnessPal (which tracks everything, including your steps).
I use a combo of Runkeeper and MFP, since my exercise in Runkeeper automatically syncs into MFP, but if all you care about is steps and diet, the MFP would do fine on its own.
- 07-31-2014, 08:35 PM #5
- 07-31-2014, 11:23 PM #6
- 08-01-2014, 02:02 AM #7
- 08-01-2014, 07:53 AM #8
- 08-01-2014, 08:13 AM #9
- 1,202 Posts
Re: LG Health
I use Fitbit app exclusively. Unfortunately you have to have a tracker, or a HTC One M8, if you want to track your steps using the Fitbit app. However, if you're already tracking steps elsewhere, you can use the Fitbit app to track everything else. Sleep, food intake, etc. It's actually a really good app. The just need to enable tracking from any device, not just the Fitbit devices and M8.
- 08-02-2014, 02:45 PM #10
- 09-06-2016, 08:19 AM #11
- By CarnCarnage in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 06-27-2016, 03:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:21 PM
- By PriscillaPrius in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:42 AM
- By al404 in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:20 AM