Keep getting this error message!
I have started having lagging issues and WiFi issues. And now I keep getting this notification every time I boot up or restart my phone. And before anybody asks ,I already did a factory reset twice and did not download any apps since. This phone is starting to look like a lemon. Oh, and it started rebooting on its own like others..
Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-31-2014, 12:46 PM #3
- 07-31-2014, 12:56 PM #6
- 07-31-2014, 01:17 PM #8
Re: Keep getting this error message!
I have seen that pop up twice on my phone. No other issues, but now my battery life is starting to take a dive. Going to try a factory reset and see what happens. Good luck.
Posted via Android Central AppCurrent Devices:
LG G3 - AT&T
Motorola Moto X - unlocked GSM
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - LTE AT&T
Apple iPad Mini Retina - 32GB LTE
- 07-31-2014, 02:20 PM #9
- 07-31-2014, 08:05 PM #11
- 08-01-2014, 02:17 PM #12
- By Dre-Sean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Nezello in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:56 AM
- By sudha10363 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:25 AM
- By m1r in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:02 AM