Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Default Voicemail?

i picked up a new G3 on Sunday. It was activated in store. Ever since the phone loaded my voicemails it has had the icon in the notification bar. Wont go away. No emails left. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Voicemail?

Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by ryobi43 View Post
    i picked up a new G3 on Sunday. It was activated in store. Ever since the phone loaded my voicemails it has had the icon in the notification bar. Wont go away. No emails left. Any suggestions?

Activated and VM setup I'm guessing? Have you tried calling your self from another phone and leaving a voice mail listening to it and seeing if it goes away? If that doesn't work try a battery pull. If your device doesn't have a battery to pull Google how to simulate one on line. Usually it's something like holding the volume button up while restarting the phone. Holding the volume down will offer you options like factory resetting the device this isn't what you want.

However if you mean email. Try uninstalling the updates for the stock app and installing them again, or uninstalling the app for 3rd party and reinstalling it. There may have been an issue with the install.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.

I remember this nasty little bug on an old Evo, but only when switching roms. The cure was to call your carrier and have them wipe your voicemail.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    806 Global Posts

Make sure you have no voice mail saved in Google voice if you use it . Both voice and read back. That could also cause issues.

Posted via Android Central App