- 516 Posts
WiFi continuously fluctuates! Normal?
Does anybody else's WiFi continuously fluctuate. Every where I go even at home where I have a brand New router , my WiFi signal in the notification bar keeps dropping 1 or 2 bars. Then goes up to full. I'm not moving around. I'm sitting still. Why does it not just stay full? My router is only 10 feet away. My wife's Windows phone always stays full. And my HTC one m7 full all the time.Is this normal..?
Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-31-2014, 08:16 PM #2
Re: WiFi continuously fluctuates! Normal?
Mine has been doing the same dang thing this week! I hope that LG plans to release a fix for this soon as my staycation ends in a few days and next week will be my first week with the new phone at work and having a stable Wi-Fi connection is sort of important in my job.
- 07-31-2014, 08:22 PM #3
- By Dre-Sean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 06-09-2015, 01:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2014, 06:42 PM
- By m1r in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:02 AM
- By MONDINGO in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:10 PM
- By AznRiceBallz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:04 PM