Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Indoler
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default whats this on the top bar?

Looks like a memory card or SIM card with a question mark in the center. No issues with the phone, I can access memory card and make calls.

Default Re: whats this on the top bar?

Welcome to Android Central! What phone are you using? Can you take a screenshot and post it? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html

Are you sure you're accessing the external SD card and not the "internal SD," which is part of the Internal Storage?

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: whats this on the top bar?

Quote Originally Posted by ruben g1 View Post
    Looks like a memory card or SIM card with a question mark in the center. No issues with the phone, I can access memory card and make calls.
    Knee-jerk reflex: is there a SIM card in that phone? I.o.w. are you making those calls via a mobile network or via WiFi/the internet?

Otherwise, I'm with B.Diddy. Pse post a screenshot so that we're all on the same page.
    B. Diddy likes this.