Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pseudoware
  • 1 Post By Andrawer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default AT&T G Watch Deal

    Did anyone take advantage of the 50% accessories at AT&T and get the G Watch with their G3?

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    8,429 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,432 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by matt3166 View Post
    Did anyone take advantage of the 50% accessories at AT&T and get the G Watch with their G3?

    Posted via Android Central App
    That's a good deal. Did you?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    Yeah I did. Its a nice piece of tech but I'm not 100% I'm going to keep it. I'm going to use it for a week or so and see if I'm going to utilize it

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    I did, and I also was unsure if I'd keep it. First day using it, and I was sold. I wear it everyday.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoware View Post
    I did, and I also was unsure if I'd keep it. First day using it, and I was sold. I wear it everyday.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    What sold you on it?

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by matt3166 View Post
    What sold you on it?

    Posted via Android Central App
    I was sitting in a boring work meeting, and it was cool to get txt & other notifications w/o having to take out my phone. Controlling my music, paying for coffee, ripping farts w/fart app while several feet away, etc all cool, imo. 😀

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    matt3166 likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    Yep...then promptly sold it on swappa to further reduce the cost of m G3.
    matt3166 likes this.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    Is there any way to take advantage of this after having purchased the phone from AT&T? I bought two last week and had no clue about this!

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: AT&T G Watch Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Palmieri View Post
    Is there any way to take advantage of this after having purchased the phone from AT&T? I bought two last week and had no clue about this!

    Posted via Android Central App
    You may be able to go back and ask a manager if they could do a favor and tell them you weren't told about the promotion when you bought the phone.

    Posted via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:48 AM
  2. HELP: Note 3 (Sprint) Stuck at Yellow Sprint Screen
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:22 AM
  3. Google Now, Play Store don't work at Wifi only at Home!
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:21 AM
  4. No apps at "my installed apps"
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:21 PM

Posting Permissions