Will an AT&T LG G3 work with Verizon's LTE network, or should I get the Sprint version?
So I might buy an AT&T contract LG G3 for $99.99, and pay the early termination fee to get it for cheaper than if I bought it unlocked.
After doing all that would my Verizon sim card work on the LG G3? Yeah the sim card came with my One M8 when I signed into a contract for that.
I'd get a Verizon G3, but I don't like what they did with the bottom bezel for the black version.
Someone told me that the Sprint and Verizon versions share bands while AT&T and Verizon doesn't, but according to this Verizon and AT&T share bands while Sprint and Verizon don't share LTE bands.
List of LTE networks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaI'm gonna get flak but I'd rather have Sense over Stock Android for my daily driver.
- 08-02-2014, 08:44 PM #2
- 08-02-2014, 08:47 PM #3
Re: Will an AT&T LG G3 work with Verizon's LTE network, or should I get the Sprint version?
From what I understand, the Sprint and AT&T versions would both come locked; so to answer your question, no, neither of them would work. Verizon is the only carrier that sells factory unlocked devices. You'd be better off buying the Verizon version and getting a replacement front and installing it yourself. I don't know how hard that would be on a G3, though.
Re: Will an AT&T LG G3 work with Verizon's LTE network, or should I get the Sprint version?I'm gonna get flak but I'd rather have Sense over Stock Android for my daily driver.
- By turtletom100 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2014, 11:34 AM
- By andreo in forum Android WearReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:28 AM
- By Srambo217 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:14 AM
- By Zain Naeem1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:22 PM
- By Andy Gombar in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:37 PM