I'm trying to make the g3 work
But there are some small issues, screen coming on while in pocket or just carrying it, a little lag, and others, but here is something that makes the phone useless after initial charge.
That was using the charger that came with phone, says LG on it, was what I used last night to charge with and worked fine.
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
- 08-02-2014, 10:40 PM #2
- 08-03-2014, 05:20 AM #3
- 08-03-2014, 06:44 AM #5
Re: I'm trying to make the g3 work
This used to happen a lot on my HTC One. What would seem to be a perfectly fine charger wouldn't charge it but it would charge every other device in my house.
As suggested, I would bring it in and get a new one.
Posted via Android Central App
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
- 08-03-2014, 12:41 PM #7
- By Zain Naeem1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:22 PM
- By rutkind in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:34 AM
- By abdulqader alhadidi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:23 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:05 PM