Is the quick circle case worth it?

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Not for me. Flip cases are a hindrance more than anything. Plus the flap not having a magnet or whatever to stay closed is a huge annoyance for me.

Posted via Android Central App

LauraWA

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I love mine. The flap is just extra protection for me and the fact that out doesn't have a closure is good for me as I don't like to fumble with opening it. I love the circle effect, but do wish there were more apps that worked in it. I like it overall.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I will be getting the circle case with qi charging next week. I had the quick window case for my G2 and I found that while the flap can be a problem, it kept it from spontaneous button presses while in the pocket.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I work construction and the flap would be more like a dirt wallet for me lol

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
If the price came down I would consider it. Imo for the price it doesn't offer that much of an advantage over a conventional case. The animations on the circle case do look nice tho

flotto

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I got one for a birthday present otherwise I would have had a hard time dropping $60 on a case

Sent via Tapatalk on my LG G3

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
If the price came down I would consider it. Imo for the price it doesn't offer that much of an advantage over a conventional case. The animations on the circle case do look nice tho

Like mine. Don't love it. Was prices wrong at ATT store for $12.50 with the PMA charging and everything. Now if I could just get a hold of a compatible mat.

Casewise it adds a little protection on the corners and the screen. Except the circle. Adds very little bulk and has a nice texture.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I,was able to order it on here for 37 dollars. It's out of stock but for 37 I figured ilk try it. I wouldn't pay 60 for it. Though.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Had one for my G2 and the novelty wore off in a week. I keep my phone well protected so it was redundant and got in the way.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Like mine. Don't love it. Was prices wrong at ATT store for $12.50 with the PMA charging and everything. Now if I could just get a hold of a compatible mat.

Casewise it adds a little protection on the corners and the screen. Except the circle. Adds very little bulk and has a nice texture.

Amazon had powermat chargers, so glad or double, for 5-20. I got one double and two singles.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
These types of cases make me feel like I need a screen protector just for the flap & any debris that gets it traps.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I found the quick window to be useful enough to buy the quick circle case....especially the qi charging one. Yeah it's expensive but I have to keep this phone for like.....ever.

I find that keeping my phone in pocket with a regular case, it registers button presses when I get a call and using BT. With the QW case on my G2, that ended. Plus, if I got a call I could answer it without opening the case and all the sweat from my face didn't all over the screen.

I wish they had qi charging backs readily available. I know....ebay...but I don't use a CC. I only use debit, and my debit card won't let me purchase anything out of the country. So this is my setup......USB qi charging receiver from Amazon ($12), Spigen gunmetal slim armor case ($16), and a Spigen 0.2mm tempered glass SP ($26). For now it's a great setup and works for me till I get the QC case.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Does the camera lense show through the hole when the case is open? It would seem silly if I had to let the flap hang down to take a picture.

drbol

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I found the quick window to be useful enough to buy the quick circle case....especially the qi charging one. Yeah it's expensive but I have to keep this phone for like.....ever.

I find that keeping my phone in pocket with a regular case, it registers button presses when I get a call and using BT. With the QW case on my G2, that ended. Plus, if I got a call I could answer it without opening the case and all the sweat from my face didn't all over the screen.

I wish they had qi charging backs readily available. I know....ebay...but I don't use a CC. I only use debit, and my debit card won't let me purchase anything out of the country. So this is my setup......USB qi charging receiver from Amazon ($12), Spigen gunmetal slim armor case ($16), and a Spigen 0.2mm tempered glass SP ($26). For now it's a great setup and works for me till I get the QC case.

Can you post pictures of your setup? I am curious about the qi receiver.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes