LG G3 Tempered glass Screen Protectors

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Zagg at Best Buy. Had them install it. Last one I put on my N5 had bubbles. Worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I got the mime screen protector love it the fiance I messed up on tho so may have to replace it

Posted via Android Central App

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

mutt_daddy

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Another vote for the iCarez Tempered Glass Screen Protector. Got 2 for our phones. Put mine on first looked great. When I tried to put it my wife's phone I didn't set it on quite right. In the process of taking it off I got a very small scratch/break. Emailed and a replaced was sent. Still ended up with a couple of bubbles but they are not noticeable when the phone is on. They have sent suggestion on how to get rid of the bubbles but I'm not sure if I will risk at this point. Lifetime warranty is a big selling point and knowing they gave great customer service.

Amazon.com: iCarez® for LG G3 [Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Screen Protector Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.3mm] - Retail Packaging 2014: C

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i bought the FLEX one from iloome...
i like iloome products they are pretty good... and they make application really easy... i dont know about other companies but iloome gives you stickers to use as a HINGE.. so you basically line up the screen protector with the front and back seals on it.. put on the hinge stickers so that when you peel off the adhesive side the protector lines up perfectly the way you had it due to the hinges guiding it ..

i love it... i got my G3 on friday on launch day here in canada .. pre ordered the protector and it arrived today.. put it now now it's nice and clean ; >

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I too have the iCarez and like it just fine. Very easy to install and very inexpensive. I will say unless someone tried all the different ones for a few days at a time who knows which one is truly "best" and if the cheaper ones perform as well as the others.

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Are any of these edge to edge or are they "case friendly"?

the iloome leaves less then a mm between edge of device to edge of screen protector.. at least the FLEX one does.

it covers the LG logo at the bottom too, which i liked.. some of them only covered the screen.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
i bought the FLEX one from iloome...
i like iloome products they are pretty good... and they make application really easy... i dont know about other companies but iloome gives you stickers to use as a HINGE.. so you basically line up the screen protector with the front and back seals on it.. put on the hinge stickers so that when you peel off the adhesive side the protector lines up perfectly the way you had it due to the hinges guiding it ..

i love it... i got my G3 on friday on launch day here in canada .. pre ordered the protector and it arrived today.. put it now now it's nice and clean ; >

I put the iloom flex on my daughters G2 and liked it a lot, planned on using one on my G3

I ended up getting the iCarez and I like it quite a bit more. Mostly because of the feel, it's like there's nothing on it

... And it's edge to edge

kramerica

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
Another vote for the iCarez Tempered Glass Screen Protector. Got 2 for our phones. Put mine on first looked great. When I tried to put it my wife's phone I didn't set it on quite right. In the process of taking it off I got a very small scratch/break. Emailed and a replaced was sent. Still ended up with a couple of bubbles but they are not noticeable when the phone is on. They have sent suggestion on how to get rid of the bubbles but I'm not sure if I will risk at this point. Lifetime warranty is a big selling point and knowing they gave great customer service.

I have been using this for a little over a week and I agree that it is silky smooth and was fairly easy to apply. I really like it, but am wondering if anyone is having any issues with swipes or touches not registering? It takes multiple tries at least a few times a day and it doesn't matter if the screen has finger prints or has just been cleaned.

drbol

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I did have some issues around the edge along the top. It has a hard time registering. I have since removed the protector and all is well now. I don't think I would buy one again, 91st least until they are improved.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I should clarify that it is in all areas of the phone. Center, edges, but not from top or bottom swiping up or down.

Which do you have? There is a .2 mil and a .33 mil. I haven't had any issues with the .2

Lapse

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Spigen, best of the bunch, but it left a few imperfections, hated the heaviness of the phone, and the deadened feel of the screen, returned it. It's like having sex with a condom.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's the. 33. Guess I will give the thinner one a go as I really like this glass and the ease of install.

I have no experience with the .33 The .2 has been great though.

...and Yea your right, so easy to install. I remember the we applications of old. I use to cringe when putting them on lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol