- 25 Posts
Music library randomly comes up
I don't use my phone to play music, however I like to pair the phone with my bluetooth stereo mainly for hands free calling.
I noticed that the music library (which just has the three default LG "songs") just opens on its own, usually it's when I get into the car and the devices detect each other but sometimes it happens at other times to.
Is there any way to prevent this? I disabled the google music app but that didn't seem to make any difference. TIA!
- 08-05-2014, 09:56 AM #2
- 08-05-2014, 12:05 PM #3
- By Evilnut in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:57 PM
- By prakash99 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:05 PM
- By Mailman44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:02 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:10 PM
- By mdhutch1973 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:22 AM