Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xocomaox
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Cool LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?


    I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
  2. #2  
    NoNexus's Avatar

    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    It won't be any real competition but it is nice to see someone else looking at the Note and making some competition for it. It will help push things along.

    I think if the Note 4 comes with that YOUM display it will relegate the Stylus to a very distant also ran this time around.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    LG copies the note series, but then again they all copy each other, LG is probably thinking add a stylus and add $100 to the price.

    Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica#AC; 08-05-2014 at 01:08 PM.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by trucksmoveamerica#AC View Post
    LG copies the note series, but then again they all copy each other, LG is probably thinking add a stylus and add $100 to the price.
    This is definitely not a "copy" of the note series. The stylus has been around for ages.

    The new LG phone will still be cheaper than the Note 4.
    nodnarb1974 likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by xocomaox View Post
    This is definitely not a "copy" of the note series. The stylus has been around for ages.

    The new LG phone will still be cheaper than the Note 4.
    You sure it'll be cheaper? Do you have a source or just speculating?

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    Speculating, but accurate given the history of Samsung and LG phone prices in these lines.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by xocomaox View Post
    This is definitely not a "copy" of the note series. The stylus has been around for ages.

    The new LG phone will still be cheaper than the Note 4.
    Your right, the stylus has been around for awhile, but the note series implemented it with the phone or I should say marketed better, it's known for the S pen.
    There's no doubt LG is targeting the Samsung with the g series phones and I'm sure the g3 stylus phone will be cheaper then the note phones.

    Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Cool Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    Last edited by VW Maverick; 08-06-2014 at 10:47 PM.

    I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    I forgot what site but I believe the specs on the LG will be below G3 specs.

    The rumor I read on Note 4, that thing will be a monster, qhd display, 805 snapdragon,etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    You sure it'll be cheaper? Do you have a source or just speculating?

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    I forgot what site but I believe the specs on the LG will be below G3 specs.

    The rumor I read on Note 4, that thing will be a monster, qhd display, 805 snapdragon,etc.
    I'm hoping on the note 4. G3 is a good phone, but I'm holding for the note 4. If they make screen bigger, I probably will go with g3. Note 4 could go to same size as g3, the g3 screen size is perfect, bUt can live with 5.7.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  11. #11  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to have a 5.5" screen, ISOCELL camera - GSMArena.com news

    Quote Originally Posted by trucksmoveamerica#AC View Post
    I'm hoping on the note 4. G3 is a good phone, but I'm holding for the note 4. If they make screen bigger, I probably will go with g3. Note 4 could go to same size as g3, the g3 screen size is perfect, bUt can live with 5.7.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  12. #12  

    Default Re: LG G3 Stylus - competition for the Note 4?

    G3 stylus is not a model which competes with Galaxy Note 4.

Similar Threads

  1. We're tweaking the MOBILE version of the AC Forums - report any issues here!
    By James Falconer in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 08:26 AM
  2. gear 2/neo practicality for working outside?
    By Alex cooper1 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 Neo
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 05:36 PM
  3. Samsung Galaxy Note II will not reboot
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:32 PM
  4. My LG Volt Won't Send Any Messages
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:34 AM
  5. samsung galaxy note 3
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions