Slow Motion Video?

blakepender

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

So, I am trying to figure out how to do the slow motion video recording...

I've done recordings, but its like far too fast! Do i have to slow it down myself or what do you do after a recording?

Let me know as i cannot find a way, many thanks xD

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Open the camera and touch the Settings button, then format (next to HDR Option), and then you can select resolution for the camera and resolution for the video. 120HD Slow motion should be available to you.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
1x plays 120fps real time
1/4 is 30fps slow motion
1/8 should be 15fps super slow mo

What is strange is the 120fps videos I record automatically playback at the proper slow motion speed. It is suspect that his videos don't play at the slow speed by default? Perhaps it's just my phone.

blakepender

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it is playing at full 120fps, it seems when I put it in VLC on my computer and slowed it down it was fine - so it looks like I am going to have to manually edit the video to slow it down... Its not rooted or anything seeing I am leasing this phone - is there no settings anywhere to sort this? xD

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, technically it's not really recording slow motion, it's just recording at the higher framerate to give you the option of slow motion. I don't think it can be done at the time of recording.

the_newnormal

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
What is strange is the 120fps videos I record automatically playback at the proper slow motion speed. It is suspect that his videos don't play at the slow speed by default? Perhaps it's just my phone.
Yes mine also plays slow motion automatically, just offering an option that may work for the OP.

Have you tried adjusting speed as I outlined 2 posts ago?

blakepender

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
the_newnormal - I've looked at that and played a video through gallery, all I get from portrait is the rewind, the play/pause and fast forward, when in landscape I don't get any options to do that.

If there is no possible way, then no need to panic - I will have to do it the long winded way and slow it down myself :p