Connecting to WiFi

RoadDawgBob

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I have had my G3/Verizon since 7/29. I love it. I had an HTC One S from T-Mobile. With the HTC One S, when I connected to wifi, say at McDonald's or Barnes & Noble, I'd get a web page pop-up from my browser, asking me to connect. I used the Dolphin browser on the HTC One S and I have it now on my Verizon G3. However, with my new phone, I don't get the browser page pop up to connect. I have to manually type in "B&N wifi" to get the log in to their access page. This is free wifi, not the secured. Am I missing something here? What gives? Thanks for reading and replying to this post. :cool:

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I have had my G3/Verizon since 7/29. I love it. I had an HTC One S from T-Mobile. With the HTC One S, when I connected to wifi, say at McDonald's or Barnes & Noble, I'd get a web page pop-up from my browser, asking me to connect. I used the Dolphin browser on the HTC One S and I have it now on my Verizon G3. However, with my new phone, I don't get the browser page pop up to connect. I have to manually type in "B&N wifi" to get the log in to their access page. This is free wifi, not the secured. Am I missing something here? What gives? Thanks for reading and replying to this post. :cool:
I have the T-Mobile G3 and dont always get the pop up either. Just type in any website and it will direct you to the log in page. Like type in MLB.com and it will redirect you to Barnes and Nobles sign in. Works for me that way.

Sent from my LG-D851

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke