- 626 Posts
Hi all, I'm thinking about upgrading to this phone because my contract is up.
I've heard new phones will move to 64bit processors. This phone has a 32bit.
If you/I plan on using the phone for two years, does that concern you in terms of being a decent phone in a years time?
Love to hear your thoughts and opinions.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-06-2014, 09:32 PM #2
- 08-06-2014, 10:15 PM #3
- 08-06-2014, 10:22 PM #4
- 08-06-2014, 10:35 PM #5
Re: 32bit worries...
Don't worry about it. 64 still has a long way to go on mobile devices and 95% of the users will not need the 64bit. Hell even on a computer, 85% of users do not need 64bit and have no idea what the difference between 64 and 32 bit.
Sent from my VZW LG G3 (tapatalk)
- 08-07-2014, 12:19 AM #6
- By TheGTS in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Northern.dj in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:48 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:57 PM
- By WordPainter in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2014, 07:40 PM
- By 88 FLUX in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:31 PM