What's this question mark SIM?

bobrush00

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm with Verizon, calls and messages and everything works just fine. It'll go away when phone it's reset but keeps popping back up randomly.

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1407423293923.jpg
    1407423293923.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 51

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That looks like an issue with the SD Card. Power off the phone, remove the card & run a scandisk on it. If that goes ok, reinsert the card (make sure it's seated in the slot properly). If you still see the icon, try a different SD Card.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I just got this icon showing up in my status bar today. In the middle of the day. I haven't touched my SD card, physically, since I got my phone. But have been using files on it almost daily.

Going to try and re-seat it. Hoping I don't have to format it now.

Edit: That did the trick! Re-seat. Strange, considering that access to it still worked. Still don't understand what that icon means. Is it a warning?

Last edited:

flightisfun01

May 22, 2016
Visit site
That looks like an issue with the SD Card. Power off the phone, remove the card & run a scandisk on it. If that goes ok, reinsert the card (make sure it's seated in the slot properly). If you still see the icon, try a different SD Card.
I had the same question, and my device doesn't have an SD card. I use Verizon. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO