Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What's this question mark SIM?

I'm with Verizon, calls and messages and everything works just fine. It'll go away when phone it's reset but keeps popping back up randomly.

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's this question mark SIM?-1407423293923.jpg  

ROM
    stock

Default Re: What's this question mark SIM?

That looks like an issue with the SD Card. Power off the phone, remove the card & run a scandisk on it. If that goes ok, reinsert the card (make sure it's seated in the slot properly). If you still see the icon, try a different SD Card.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: What's this question mark SIM?

Thanks will try. Even though the memory card works perfectly fine. Maybe not compatable.

I just got this icon showing up in my status bar today. In the middle of the day. I haven't touched my SD card, physically, since I got my phone. But have been using files on it almost daily.

Going to try and re-seat it. Hoping I don't have to format it now.

Edit: That did the trick! Re-seat. Strange, considering that access to it still worked. Still don't understand what that icon means. Is it a warning?