Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NoNexus
  • 1 Post By Gator352
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Won't download/install apps

My Lg g3 suddenly won't install any apps. It just sits on install all day long. What is going on???

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

Default Re: Won't download/install apps

Are you sure you have data on? I know it is a simple question but sometimes that is the easiest cure

I had this on an old phone, what I believe I did is clear data and cache out of the play store and it fixed it right up. Might have to reenter your credentials but I am not positive...
    Gator352 likes this.

Restart phone will be fine

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by NoNexus View Post
    Are you sure you have data on? I know it is a simple question but sometimes that is the easiest cure

I had this on an old phone, what I believe I did is clear data and cache out of the play store and it fixed it right up. Might have to reenter your credentials but I am not positive...
    You are correct. I had this happen to my S4 and Note 3. Clearing the cache and data in settings fixed it for both. And yes, you have to re-log in to Google services.
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6
    Thanked by:
    NoNexus likes this.

Hi Tenmousers, can you tell me what model, carrier and software version you are currently on? Are you connected to Wifi when trying to install the apps? Are you receiving any type of error message?^MA
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

VS985 4G
    Verizon
    Rev. 1.0

I don't have Wifi where I am but it was downloading without it just fine one day. Then it quit the next. No error messages.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Yes, I have data on. I Cleared the cache and data and IT WORKED! Thank you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenmousers View Post
    Yes, I have data on. I Cleared the cache and data and IT WORKED! Thank you!!!!!!
    Yuppers! Google services goes haywire at times and it happens to all makes and models of phones.

Glad you got it working again!
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6