Waterproof Cases?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
So, I'm thinking of moving on from my S5. Nice phone and all but I much prefer my Note 3 and would like to try something besides the S5. However, I run 8-12 miles a day and sweat like the complete pig I am. The S5's waterproofness (yes, I know that's not a word, but hey) protects it nicely while its rendering the tunes and I can rinse it off when I touch down. I really want to get a G3 though and wonder if there are at least good waterproof cases for it as really need that (had to send my Note 3 for water damage after I ran and drenched it). ...if nothing for the G3 are there good WP cases you'd recommend for my 2nd choice, the M8?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Haven't seen one yet and just checked Lifeproof's website, they didn't show a listing for one either. Is a sports armband not a suitable solution for when you're running?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Haven't seen one yet and just checked Lifeproof's website, they didn't show a listing for one either. Is a sports armband not a suitable solution for when you're running?

Thanks, I hadn't really considered an armband but I suppose that I could/should.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Yep probably the best solution. You can use the phone the way you want, no case, slim case or whatever and with Bluetooth headphones you're connected. :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I use bluetooths. I'm so used to having phone in hand and being able to check things but if an armband is the only solution it is what it is.

LGElectronics

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Haalcyon,
You might want to look at the Otterbox Pursuit Series 40 Utility Box. It might be a bit bulky for jogging though. It will definitely protect against getting drenched, dropping the unit, crushing it or dust getting on it. Only disadvantage is that it is not a functional case and you would have to open the case to view the unit or answer calls!
Armor-x.com also has a CX-LG14-12 LG G3 MiniProtective Case or visit droid-life.com for the Spigen case. Last but not least is amongtech.com which also has some waterproof cases for the LG G3. Check them out, they may have something you'll like!^IV

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi Haalcyon,
You might want to look at the Otterbox Pursuit Series 40 Utility Box. It might be a bit bulky for jogging though. It will definitely protect against getting drenched, dropping the unit, crushing it or dust getting on it. Only disadvantage is that it is not a functional case and you would have to open the case to view the unit or answer calls!
Armor-x.com also has a CX-LG14-12 LG G3 MiniProtective Case or visit droid-life.com for the Spigen case. Last but not least is amongtech.com which also has some waterproof cases for the LG G3. Check them out, they may have something you'll like!^IV

Thank you so much.

The Note III

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12