So, I'm thinking of moving on from my S5. Nice phone and all but I much prefer my Note 3 and would like to try something besides the S5. However, I run 8-12 miles a day and sweat like the complete pig I am. The S5's waterproofness (yes, I know that's not a word, but hey) protects it nicely while its rendering the tunes and I can rinse it off when I touch down. I really want to get a G3 though and wonder if there are at least good waterproof cases for it as really need that (had to send my Note 3 for water damage after I ran and drenched it). ...if nothing for the G3 are there good WP cases you'd recommend for my 2nd choice, the M8?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
- 08-08-2014, 05:44 AM #2
- 08-08-2014, 05:50 AM #4
- 08-13-2014, 01:14 PM #6
- 131 Posts
Re: Waterproof Cases?
You might want to look at the Otterbox Pursuit Series 40 Utility Box. It might be a bit bulky for jogging though. It will definitely protect against getting drenched, dropping the unit, crushing it or dust getting on it. Only disadvantage is that it is not a functional case and you would have to open the case to view the unit or answer calls!
Armor-x.com also has a CX-LG14-12 LG G3 MiniProtective Case or visit droid-life.com for the Spigen case. Last but not least is amongtech.com which also has some waterproof cases for the LG G3. Check them out, they may have something you'll like!^IV
- By andreah1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:11 PM
- By rrinn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:06 PM
- By kramzil in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:00 AM
- By pfolsgrofb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:36 AM