Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keyboard calibration

I've been using fleksy for a while now and I really enjoy it, but I've really been wanting to give the LG keyboard a try. Two things I noticed while using it.

Whenever I have bilingual predictions turned on the keyboard lags like crazy! Is this just my phone or does this happen to other people? Wish it were as smooth as swift key's bilingual predictions if this is the case.

Second, whenever I hold down the period to get all the punctuation marks (I have it to the right of the space bar), when I drag over to the question mark, it will register the symbol above it; for me to get the question mark, I have to place my finger on the spacebar. Calibration issue?

Any ideas?! Thanks.

Default Re: Keyboard calibration

Quote Originally Posted by blink1me82 View Post
    I've been using fleksy for a while now and I really enjoy it, but I've really been wanting to give the LG keyboard a try. Two things I noticed while using it.

Whenever I have bilingual predictions turned on the keyboard lags like crazy! Is this just my phone or does this happen to other people? Wish it were as smooth as swift key's bilingual predictions if this is the case.

Second, whenever I hold down the period to get all the punctuation marks (I have it to the right of the space bar), when I drag over to the question mark, it will register the symbol above it; for me to get the question mark, I have to place my finger on the spacebar. Calibration issue?

Any ideas?! Thanks.
    Go into settings / apps / scroll to all / find anything pertaining to stock or LG keyboard / clear cache and data. Try that!
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6

Default Re: Keyboard calibration

Every time I pressed my space bar it would enter a period instead. I was having trouble with this and a whole host of other funkiness. This solution worked for me. Thank you.