Anyone else get this error after rebooting your phone?

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Most people seem to think it is related to using a google keyboard. Clearing the cache of that, and/or clearing system cache from the recovery menu should fix this.

Although, I have to report that when I cleared this, if fixed it for about two or three reboots and now it is back. I use the Google Android L keyboard.

Philippe Pessotti

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
hmm strange. I am using the google keyboard. i'll try and clear the cache for that and report back after a reboot.

UPDATE: Yeah so i cleared the cache for the google keyboard and did a reboot. No error message. Hopefully it lasts longer than two to three reboots like u said.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Are you using the keyboard with or without ART? just curious if its an ART thing.

The error message I would say is definitely a software conflict... With G2 when they did the KitKat update I got that message with at every boot with Swiftkey. Only when Swiftkey heard enough complaints and two updates later it was resolved.

Go backwards and uninstall your apps you put in recently and reboot and see which one caused it and report it to the developer. and if you enabled ART, disable and see if the error remains... Like Chromecast and casting... seems I can't cast because I have ART enabled but those that don't have no problems.

Most people seem to think it is related to using a google keyboard. Clearing the cache of that, and/or clearing system cache from the recovery menu should fix this.

Although, I have to report that when I cleared this, if fixed it for about two or three reboots and now it is back. I use the Google Android L keyboard.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, sucks about cast because I think that's one of the coolest new features. But I havent found myself needing it so I can wait for a hopefully soon update to fix it. It's the only glitch I've had with ART.

Yeah i have ART enabled and I can't screen cast with my chromecast anymore.