Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gmail Notifications

Is anyone having trouble with their Gmail push notifications? Everything is checked to do so and just seem to randomly stop recently. I've deleted my Google account and readded it and still nothing?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Gmail Notifications

I've noticed this lately using the Gmail App on my iphone. Sometimes no notification at all. If I happen to get a notification for an email, there will be 3 other unread emails that I didn't get a notification for. By notification, I mean a banner on a locked screen and the red number of unread emails on the app icon. Very annoying...

Is your downloaded apps option selected when you go to settings -display- notification light? Also I am using light flow app to control the notification light due to the stock light only flashes once every 8 seconds or so for me for gmail and I have had no issues with having the light flash for gmail messages now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Gmail Notifications

Sorry I can't help you with that. Iphone doesn't have a notification light. 5 more weeks till my upgrade to G3 and I'll be leaving skid marks as I go to android

Edit: thought the OP was asking me; disregard.
    Last edited by fsfty; 08-08-2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: c
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I'm talking in general, not just the notification light. The icon doesn't show, no notification sound. My nexus 7 shows it by not the G3

Posted via Android Central App