Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I wanted an Extra Battery Kit but couldn't find any on eBay so I bought this...

OEM NFC/Qi Wireless Back Cover.

Black Back Rear Battery Housing NFC for LG G3 D850 D851 D855 VS985 LS985 | eBay

$40 shipped. Now, the waiting game.

Not that I'm a fan of these type of cases but I thought about trying LG's Circle Wireless Charging case but when t called a few stores up here and they didn't even know what I was talking about.
    belodion likes this.

Default Re: I wanted an Extra Battery Kit but couldn't find any on eBay so I bought this...

Let us know how you get on in 7 to 11 working days. 🐢

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: I wanted an Extra Battery Kit but couldn't find any on eBay so I bought this...

I'm going to try to wait for LG to release the spare battery kit worldwide. If not I guess I'll have to import one from Korea.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

They're $35.00 now. I am thinking about it.