LG G3 missing features

Jer bear2011

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi I just recently got my LG G3 for Verizon and just noticed some other people's g3's have a "themes" and "home backup & restore" options in the home screen settings. My g3 does not have these options. Is there anyway I can get them?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 11383.jpg
    11383.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 374

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I thought the "themes" option was only on the Korean version people were reviewing early on. Or did Verizon just screw us over?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You lucky dogs you. At least you have G3's...me? Note 3. So yes, a bit envious I am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
My unlocked UK version has the features and I suggested the OP repost here, from AAQ, because I thought it might be one of those US carrier things I've heard so much about. OP, have you been allowed to keep your FM Radio app?

Posted via Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I find it odd that T-Mobile disabled the fm radio. It's not like they want people to use up their data plan on music streaming.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I find it odd that T-Mobile disabled the fm radio. It's not like they want people to use up their data plan on music streaming.

If using up a lot of data on music streaming meant people purchased more data...why exactly would T-Mobile mind this?

The Note III

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If using up a lot of data on music streaming meant people purchased more data...why exactly would T-Mobile mind this

T-Mobile doesn't count most music streaming services against one's data plan. 5MB or 5GB, it doesn't matter. With that in mind, a FM radio would actually benefit their network a bit because it would reduce load.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I do have themes tho. But I'm I'm in Europe and we actually don't have these same weird carriers. Even tho I use tmobile here in the Netherlands.

Posted with the speed of my G3