How to remove Korean holidays on G3 stock calendar app
I've been looking for this but I haven't been able to find it, if I missed it, I'm sorry.
I have the korean version of the G3 f400, when I open my calendar app. I see a lot of korean holidays, and I've tried everything like, settings, account sync, I went inside the app setting and nothing, can someone give me a hand please!
Note: If this thread had been created already, can you send me the link or point me to the right direction?
- 08-11-2014, 09:44 AM #2
Re: How to remove Korean holidays on G3 stock calendar app
You think if I wanted to get another calendar app from the google play I would be posting this?
Yes I know, I am a wierdo, I like the stock calendar app! Thats why I am asking for help if there is no way of changing it, I guess I just have to go and get another app! But really? there is way to get rid of those korean holidays????
- By Jeff101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:16 PM
- By yosinaveh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:03 PM
- By scrumpster007 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:47 AM
- By smsrobot_ltd in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:44 AM