Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Killa_roo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google now problems?

Hi all,
    I've googled and searched the forums but couldn't find anything relating to this..

I'm having some problems with Google Now (Ok, Google), it seems the issue with the alarm being set when trying to set a timer has been resolved but it's still not working for me. I've tried restarting, checking for new updates saying different variations of the command, but it still sets an alarm, any ideas?

Secondly, when asking google to send a text message it works flawlessly, right up until it says 'here's your text, do you want to send it?' to which I reply yes. It then repeats the question...

I've tried saying send, yes, send it, but nothing seems to work!

I'm sure there's a simple solution to this that i've overlooked, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Jack

Default Re: Google now problems?

While you're waiting for an answer...which I'm afraid I haven't got...try a cache clear. Probably though, you have?

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google now problems?

Hi Belodion,

Since posting this I have found a solution, thank god!

It seems even though I updated Google Now I still had the old version running. A simple process of removing the Google Now widget from my home screen and replacing it has solved everything!

Thanks for the reply though!

Jack
    belodion likes this.