I know I saw some topics about battery performance and honestly it is not too bad with this high of resolution but I did read somewhere about some people trying out a aftermarket 3500 MA battery. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard any stories about people trying this battery out?
Posted via the Android Central AppRooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, Nexus 7, DROID MAXX, Sony Xperia Z2 (tablet), and LG G3 (Verizon)
- 08-11-2014, 05:39 PM #2
- By chuckawd in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Nuuq in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:24 PM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:31 AM
- By jcdub in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:01 PM
- By justo1013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:02 AM