Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxyn
  • 1 Post By DocToxyn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default would the color quality of white quick circle case get dirty as time passes?

I'm buying a white LG G3 phone (I want a gold one instead but unfortunately at&t doesn't have gold ones...) and I'm getting a white quick circle case with it to match the colors.

would the case get dirty and slowly change colors as time passes, or is the case made so that the color stays constant? If the color changes over time, I'll just buy a gold colored case since white and gold goes along pretty well.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default anyone use gold quick circle case with a white LG G3 phone?

AT&t doesn't have a gold LG G3 so I'm getting a white one with a gold quick circle case (if white case gets dirty easily) . I'm wondering if anyone uses a white G3 with a golden case to see if the colors go along well together.

anyone?
    if not can you guys give me an opinion based on my choice of getting a different colored case for a white phone?

Default Re: would the color quality of white quick circle case get dirty as time passes?

I can't speak directly from experience, but I'm going to imagine at some point in its life the white case will not be as clean as when it started. At a minimum the soft inside surfaces will almost certainly collect some discoloration. I have a third party circle case in bright green and that's happening after several weeks. It's not horrible but it's there and if something like that bothers you, you might think twice. I can see the white in gold being attractive if that's your thing.

I have the black G3 and was considering a white circle case but will likely get a different color. If only I could find these cases anywhere. I've spoken with LG and Sprint and they each pass it off on the other. Very frustrating.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    Andrew Ye likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: would the color quality of white quick circle case get dirty as time passes?

thanks!
    by the way, do you think the different careers like at&t sprint t mobile and verizon have different types of physical looks of the phone?
    if it is, that means i have to look for a quick circle case that's optimized just for the at&t version of the phone... but I can't find them anywhere. I just find a OEM lg g3 quick circle case. at&t does sell the case, but they only have the black colored case.

If you want to use wireless charging you need to get the Att version or else that won't work for your phone.

tlo07 likes this.

Default Re: anyone use gold quick circle case with a white LG G3 phone?

I really like the Gold color but unfortunately Vz currently don't offer it so I ordered a Gold (NRC/Qi) back cover for my white G3. Will post a pic once I receive it. Was wondering if anyone know where can I get a gold back button. I would like to replace the button too.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Default Re: anyone use gold quick circle case with a white LG G3 phone?

thanks i'm looking forward to seeing it!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Default does the original OEM quick circle case fit all LG3 phones from all carriers?

I plan on getting the white version of LG G3 from AT&T. However, the store only sells black version of the quick circle case.

So I decided to buy a separate case from ebay or amazon.

I heard that each carrier has slightly different physical designs on the same model of the phone, which means that the case might not fit all the versions of the phones.

for me, I'm getting the AT&T version of the phone.

would the original OEM quick circle case
    fit my AT&T LG G3 phone?

Global Posts
    1,156 Global Posts

Default Re: does the original OEM quick circle case fit all LG3 phones from all carriers?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ye View Post
    I plan on getting the white version of LG G3 from AT&T. However, the store only sells black version of the quick circle case.

So I decided to buy a separate case from ebay or amazon.

I heard that each carrier has slightly different physical designs on the same model of the phone, which means that the case might not fit all the versions of the phones.

for me, I'm getting the AT&T version of the phone.

would the original OEM quick circle case
    fit my AT&T LG G3 phone?
    I think any of the circle cases will FIT but if you want the wireless charging function you have to buy the circle case from AT&T because they had to be dopes and use a different charging standard in their version than everybody else. They use PMA and everyone else uses Qi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD