- 161 Posts
So far I have nothing bad to say about this phone. I bought it off contract on Verizon and don't regret it at all. One question I do have is about the speakerphone ... Most of the time when I have someone on speakerphone they tell me that they are hearing an echo. Sometimes its faint and sometimes its so bad i have to either use my heaphones or put the phone to my ear ... Does anyone else have this same issue? And does anyone know a fix for this?
- 08-12-2014, 12:50 PM #2
Re: Speakerphone Echo
I have had this happen a time or two. I use speaker phone a lot. When it has happened it has mostly been on my end. No one I have talked with has complained about hearing it but then again they probably wouldn't. I have just attributed it to a bad cell connection since it doesn't happened consistently. I wonder if it may have something to do with noise cancellation trying to kill background noise causing this effect.
- 09-11-2014, 11:20 AM #3
- By Ba Nanners in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:32 PM
- By jcru2001 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:30 PM
- By shepette in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:13 AM
- By meatclown97 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:24 AM
- By puyol paul in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:38 PM