High Temperature Property OFF’ option and Thermal Daemon Mitigation OFF’ option. Tweaks does it work

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Fixing Lag Issues

Step 1: Open the phone app on your LG G3 and enter the following code that corresponds to your the variant of your phone.

European International Version: 3845#*855#

T-Mobile: 3845#*851#

AT&T: 3845#*850#

Sprint: 5689#*990#

Step-2: After scrolling down a little, you will find ‘High Temperature Property OFF’ option.

Step-3: Choose it and then change it to ON.

Step-4: Once done, switch off your LG G3.

Step-5: Wait for nearly 10 seconds then power it back up

Step-6: Enjoy a lag free LG G3.

How to speed up your LG G3

Step-1: Open the phone app on your LG G3 and enter the code which corresponds to the variant of your device. Same as above.

Step-2: Scroll down until you see the ‘Thermal Daemon Mitigation OFF’ option.

Step-3: Select it and then switch it on.

Step-4: Turn off your LG G3 and then wait for nearly 30 seconds.

Step-5: Power your phone back on and wait for the lock screen to come up.

Step-6: Unlock your phone once the lock screen appears

Step-7: Wait for nearly a minute so that your phone finishes syncing.

One thing to keep in mind is that once you enable Thermal DAE, adaptive brightness will cease to function.

Let us know if you have an LG G3 and decide to use these tweaks, and how they work out.

Has anyone tried these tweaks ....

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
have no idea as ive seen this posted on developer boards.. well if u run at full brightness all the time for hours perhaps u can overheat the thing

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried these tweaks and is it worth it . Does it speed things up .. What I do like is that the brightness level now stays where u want it all the time without any adjustment

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I didn't do these tweaks, because I like auto brightness.

But I changed the screen framerate to force 60FPS instead of 30FPS Variable. This makes my screen more fluid in scrolling websites.

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
well when I go into the menu and I disable and I put it at 60 frames and I shut down the phone it automatically defults back to enable and 30 .. how do I keep it at 60 without going back to 30 frames .. How do I change it and keep it going back to 30.. I change to disable and put it at 60 and when I shut down phone it goes back to 30 how is that

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I have ATT and I'm running art I took the tempeture throttle n thermal daemon off n that worked after reboot but when I try to change the lcd to disable governor n force 60 it will stay after getting out of screen but when I reboot it goes back to enable

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a more sane option. Purchase a device that works lag free and doesn't overheat out of box. This seems like a lot of work to get a device to work up to the standard that you paid for.
Next thing you know people will be complaining that they bricked their devices.

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Just like every phone theres a lot of tweaks u can do to make it run better.. This phone is a beast without the tweak and with the tweak its like fine tuning ur engine of ur car.. This phone is a beast .. I get antutu benchmarks in the 35,000 range

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a more sane option. Purchase a device that works lag free and doesn't overheat out of box. This seems like a lot of work to get a device to work up to the standard that you paid for.

Mine is lag free and doesn't overheat. Perhaps you should not assume people tweak settings to "get a device to work up to the standard that you paid for"? In fact, this thread is discussing tweaks that affect the complete opposite of overheating.

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine is lag free and doesn't overheat. Perhaps you should not assume people tweak settings to "get a device to work up to the standard that you paid for"? In fact, this thread is discussing tweaks that affect the complete opposite of overheating.

Just cant figure out how to keep it running at 60 frames n disable.. it keeps defaulting back...
but tweaks like these and running art and tweaking transition to .5 all help

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Just cant figure out how to keep it running at 60 frames n disable.. it keeps defaulting back...
but tweaks like these and running art and tweaking transition to .5 all help

I am not sure why my phone had the option stick after reboot. I just checked again after another reboot and it stayed.

Honestly, I though the phone ran very smooth on Dalvik with normal animation values set. Perhaps I am just easy to please?

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

yah if your the average JOE!.. just like buying a car... why buy a car and buy an Accessport or do any sort of tuning? to make it FASTER and more optimized...

i bought a 2012 STi and the Turbo Lag at 3500K- 4000K was very noticeable.. bought an access port stage 1 and it was so smooth throughout the powerband..

we're taking about a $35K car that needed a $400 extra piece of equipment to make it better..

most androids lag at some point because of something... it's usually software related... the first adopters will always get the major bugs first.. tell me a phone that works out of the box with no issues and lags and there are crickets in the user forums not complaining about SOMETHING not working...

not even the iPhone can make this claim!

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
SO far the tweaks of done is tweak animations and transition to .5 , change to art turn tempeture and mitigation on and get rid of some bloatware .. Running a antutu test I get about 34,000 without these tweaks was getting 28000