Stock Keyboard NOT Responding
It just happened a few minutes ago. I tried sending a text and when I tried entering "Chef" I got numbers instead ans I could delete it.
I thought it was just Textra so I went back to stock but no luck.
So I tried posting it here but again it wasn't cooperatuve.
I figured I needed to uninstall the updates and clear the data of the LG Keyboard.
It now works but just wondering if anyone else ran into this glitch?
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras." MacKenzie (The Newsroom, HBO)
- 08-12-2014, 07:34 PM #2
Re: Stock Keyboard NOT Responding
It happened to me too and I didn't know what to do so I just went back to my trusty Kii keyboard. No worries after. I was really liking the stock lg keyboard too other than that issue.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2016, 01:27 AM
- By Roxx madhu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 05:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:02 PM
- By danny_payne in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 01:15 PM