QMemo+ How to re install

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks, when I got my G3 I immediately deleted most of the LG apps that were pre loaded. How can I get them back? Having looked at some YouTube videos showing QMemo+ I'd like to use it now. Annoyed at myself for deleting them now!
Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App on my G3 or Nexus 7

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Most of the preloaded apps can't be uninstalled. It's more likely it is just disabled. Go into settings, look for apps, swipe over to to the right until you see "disabled" scroll through the list. It should be there, tap it and then tap enable.

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
mhunter, No, that's what I thought as well, but after playing around I figured it out. LG update centre and you can re-download it from there. Every day is a learning curve :)

jamiejackosiris

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
mhunter, No, that's what I thought as well, but after playing around I figured it out. LG update centre and you can re-download it from there. Every day is a learning curve :)

I know this is OLD post, but I'd just like to thank you for posting your method on getting QMemo+ back! I searched Google Play multiple times but couldn't find, so got an as-near-to app to QMemo+ I could find...now thanks to you I went onto LG Update Centre and re-downloaded QMemo+ & uninstalled the other one. Thanks again 👍