Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 vs G3: which one is better for taking pics in indoor, low-light, no-flash situations?

Note 3 vs G3: which one is better for taking pics in indoor, low-light, no-flash situations?

Thanks!
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Note 3 vs G3: which one is better for taking pics in indoor, low-light, no-flash situations?

Quote Originally Posted by yourphonemyphone View Post
    Note 3 vs G3: which one is better for taking pics in indoor, low-light, no-flash situations?
    That is purely subjective of course. And depending on circumstances and conditions. But they are different.
    Get an impression from this excellent Russian comparison review.
    The photography bit starts at 11'30" in.

Default Re: Note 3 vs G3: which one is better for taking pics in indoor, low-light, no-flash situations?

I haven't found one phone good at that situation including both of those phones.

Posted via Android Central App

Probably the M8 with its large size sensors which let more light in.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,920 Global Posts

This is just experience of both but I would say the G3 is better, although as one stated most Cameras on phones lack the ability to capture lowlight shots well and without noise or blur.

Its the same with digital zoom its not great on any phone yet bar the Galaxy K Zoom but that has optical lol

Posted via Android Central App

I found the G3 to have a slight edge over the note3 in how well the camera works.
    Don't forge to vote! Your vote counts!
    Support thr 9-12 Project

Have G3, had Note 3....neither, no advantage either way from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoler View Post
    That is purely subjective of course. And depending on circumstances and conditions. But they are different.
    Get an impression from this excellent Russian comparison review.
    The photography bit starts at 11'30" in.

That PhoneArena review is great, I recommend it.