LG G3 Screen Protector

darlene24

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
What is the best screen protector for my LG G3? can you guys suggest for me to have an idea? I've tried a lot but I can't find a nice one..

RLewy

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't know the best one but don't get the glass protector from verizon... It makes the screen not as sensitive to your touch

Posted via the Android Central App

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Don't know which is the best. I am having great results with the iloome tempered glass screen protector. I've read about a few others that are also very good but iloome is the only one I've tried. No touch issues and my finger glides over it smoothly.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Can't go wrong with Spigen .. for a regular screen protector the Ultra Crystal, which I used on My Note 2, is top notch and for a tempered glass one the GlasTR Nano, which is what I'm using now, is awesome. Can't knock the others though since I've never used them .. I hear the iLoome glass is nice too.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the verizon tempered glass and I will probably end up going with zagg again. Not digging the screen...

Posted via the Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I still have the Screen Protector that came with my G3. LOL

When it comes to Cases & Screen Protectors, I try not to spend more than $10 each on them.

I like Nillkin and Super Shieldz.

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
The best screen protector is Zagg Glass! Yes it's expensive but its worth the money, I tried iCarez and its a fingerprint magnet so I bought the Zagg Glass from a local Best Buy store for $39.99 no fingerprints whatsoever, Cristal clear, I wish the manufacturing will start using the technology Zagg is using for their Glass product!

Posted via Android Central App On My T-Mobile LG G3