- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Got the G3 for Verizon and noticed the download speed is very slow. With my DNA, I was getting 30-40 download. Now I can barely manage 3-4 download. Anyone else having issues? I thought an update was rolling out. San Jose, CA.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-14-2014, 04:08 AM #2
- 08-14-2014, 06:30 AM #3
- 08-14-2014, 07:37 PM #5
- 08-14-2014, 08:32 PM #6
Re: SLOW LTE
Is the phone's network setting set to (I'm writing this by memory, mind you) LTE/CDMA or World/GSM?
I noticed some of my Verizon phones always seemed to default to World/GSM network setting after a reset, and I'd need to manually change it to LTE/CDMA.
- By vividrich in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:49 PM
- By dentalexel in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:26 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:42 AM