Got My Qi Sticker Today, Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
There are no directions with the sticker. So I attempted to follow the directions on the video in the thread about the stickers. First thing I realized is the video is about another sticker or my package was incomplete. In the video you get a yellow piece that has a two sided sticker that goes on first, then the actual qi/nfc piece, then another piece. I did not get the top piece at all.

So I took off the shaped yellow sticker and there was no glue on stickem on either side to attach to the phone.

The good news is that after studying the actual qi/nfc sticker I realized that sticking it on my itself would not work. Since any type of glue might interfere and would only allow one attempt I decided to use scotch tape. After several tries I got it positioned properly and the phone charges on my qi wireless charger, both with and without my Incipio feather case.

Bravfoe

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Do you have a US phone or an International version? Where did you get your sticker? I couldn't find one the other day, so I guess this is a newly released one? You'll have to let us know how it works out for you. Thanks

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
US Verizon version so I had to have a sticker or a new back. The sticker was listed in a qi related thread that is now on page 5 or 6 or this forum.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
US Verizon version so I had to have a sticker or a new back. The sticker was listed in a qi related thread that is now on page 5 or 6 or this forum.

I know the sticker thread you were talking about. Glad it worked out, even if the directions were nonexistent.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude