Contacts sync date is off.
Hello. I've had this problem with multiple phones, but thought I'd finally ask to see if someone has a solution. I have all my contacts saved to my google gmail account. When I make changes to my contacts on my phone, they do seem sync across my Android tablet and my Gmail contacts. When I make a change to my contact through Gmail, it seems to sync to my mobile devices. But when I go to setting --> Accounts/Google --> and check out my gmail account it shows a refresh sign next to a checked box for Contacts and shows a "Last synced" date that is way older than the other synced dates. Any explanation as to why this is?
- 08-15-2014, 02:48 AM #2
Re: Contacts sync date is off.
But you can confirm that everything is still syncing accurately? I've see issues similar to this, where I'd get Sync Errors, despite the fact that edits to Contacts were in fact syncing immediately. What happens when you uncheck Contacts, then check it again--do the time and date of the last sync correct themselves?
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 42Last Post: 09-29-2014, 11:40 PM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 358Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:01 AM
- By matt3166 in forum LG G3Replies: 21Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:20 PM
- By SPS828 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 11Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:02 PM