I've have a G3 for a month now, 4 days after my purchase, all of a sudden people couldn't hear me during calls. After trying a few things a did a factory reset which didn't help at all.

So back it went to LG who replaced the microphone and returned it to me.

3 days after it's return the same things happened again, I rang LG and one of their representatives said the G2 had similar problems that was software related but i mentioned the fact the microphone had been replaced first time and he said he wanted to book it in for repair again.

But I don't fancy losing my phone for another 2 weeks.

Has anyone experienced this as I've Googled it and nothing's come up?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    08-15-2014 03:30 AM
    I've have a G3 for a month now, 4 days after my purchase, all of a sudden people couldn't hear me during calls. After trying a few things a did a factory reset which didn't help at all.

So back it went to LG who replaced the microphone and returned it to me.

3 days after it's return the same things happened again, I rang LG and one of their representatives said the G2 had similar problems that was software related but i mentioned the fact the microphone had been replaced first time and he said he wanted to book it in for repair again.

But I don't fancy losing my phone for another 2 weeks.

Has anyone experienced this as I've Googled it and nothing's come up?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    I had the exact same problem. Verizon exchanged it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Aaron orwin likes this.
    08-15-2014 06:11 AM
    I am on AT&T and so far no issue like that at all in fact the call quality has been nothing but seller! Like any new device there are a number of bad ones out there and unfortunately it looks like you got one! I have always said there needs to be a lemon law on electronic devices period!!
    08-15-2014 06:52 AM
    Things like this make me feel ok paying more from the carrier. I can walk into a at&t device repair center 10mins away and walk out with a new (or refurb) replacement in 30mins.

Hope it gets fixed OP

Posted via Android Central App
    Aaron orwin likes this.
    08-15-2014 09:35 AM
    I have the sprint g3 and so far I have nothing but good things to say about it. In the call department I have to say that I get better call quality than I did with my g2 and for me that is very important. So far no problems at all it is a great phone and a beast to say the least. LG g3 rocks!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App
    08-15-2014 09:51 AM
    Thank you for your replies, sadly over here in the UK mobile phones direct only do a 7 day return policy, which due to a holiday i sadly rang them the day after.

Sounds like the after sales in America is excellent.

Thank you again
    08-15-2014 08:49 PM