- 12 Posts
Bluetooth reading and replying to texts, How?
New G3 owner here, but not new to smartphones of all types. Coming to this phone from a Windows HTC8X. When I'm on bluetooth and most likely in my car, how do I get the phone to read me the texts that I get and allow me to reply to them? I'd like to be hands free as much as possible when I'm in the car. People get killed trying to read and reply to texts while driving, believe it or not.
Anyway, if the phone could read emails and allow me to reply back over BT, that would be awesome too!
- 08-15-2014, 06:32 PM #2
- 08-15-2014, 07:18 PM #4
Re: Bluetooth reading and replying to texts, How?
- By bazgrant in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 05-23-2016, 05:13 PM
- By mseiter in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:26 AM
- By Bloodthirsty in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 04:04 AM
- By PainFX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:31 PM