- 309 Posts
Zagg glass shield
I just bought the invisible glass shield and applied it last night.... Well for some reason the application of the tempered glass went well with no bubbles but I also have the edges of the glass shield not touching the device and no matter what I do to push down on it, it will not touch the glass. This would be Ok if it was in one spot but it is all around the edge kind of like it came with its own bezel. Anyone else have this problem with it?
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-16-2014, 08:15 AM #2
- 08-16-2014, 09:21 AM #3
Re: Zagg glass shield
Glass screen protectors rely on the surface being fundamentally perfect. There is no give (bend) with these things.
If there is anything under or the surface is not perfect you will have ongoing issues. I ran into the same issues with a S3, no matter what brand I used the top right corner would start to lift. I finally realized that the surface of my S3 was not perfect (level). I put a Nillkin plastic protector on and it stayed put (they are very nice protectors by the way).
I ended up getting the S3 replaced over a GPS issue and the replacement held a glass protector perfectly for the life of the phone.
- By Bigbee Baws in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 02:00 PM
- By shasha1334 in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2014, 07:50 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:49 PM
- By rkleung in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:45 PM
- By KY Medic in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:55 PM