Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transfer from iPhone

Does anyone know any program that I can transfer my messages from my iPhone to my new LG G3 ? I am currently using a Macbook Pro.

I have looked everywhere and maybe I am just looking at the wrong forums.
    It all started with the Blackberry Curve 8330----> Samsung Galaxy S6, iPhone 6, Blackberry Curve 9330.

Default Re: Transfer from iPhone

Read up on what the individual phones have to migrate. Motorola, uses an App Motorola Migrate on new phone (may come preinstalled? ). It will connect to iCloud and transfers everything, which may include messages. Also Samsung had Samsung Smart Switch, and HTC uses HTC Sync Manager. Verizon uses Verizon Cloud for Verizon phones, Verizon Content Transfer app for use on AT&T, Sprint T-Mobile, etc... Verizon Cloud/Content Transfer will only transfer pictures, video & contacts only from an iPhone. Hope this helps! What phone are you considering?

Posted via the Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I bought an LG G3.

Specifically looking to get my messages from my iPhone to my LG G3
    It all started with the Blackberry Curve 8330----> Samsung Galaxy S6, iPhone 6, Blackberry Curve 9330.

Quote Originally Posted by Markisss88#AC View Post
    Does anyone know any program that I can transfer my messages from my iPhone to my new LG G3 ? I am currently using a Macbook Pro.

I have looked everywhere and maybe I am just looking at the wrong forums.
    Try this How to Transfer Text Messages From iPhone to Android - LAPTOP

Verizon Cloud service is actually amazing when it comes to this. I was impressed at the ability for it to work so smoothly. Once transferred, simply uninstall the application.

Verizon's Cloud only transfers the pictures, videos and contacts from an iPhone to the Android. There appears to be no equivalent file transfer from LG, like the ones from HTC, Sending r and Motorola.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hmm, I thought it did messages as well? Perhaps the option is only in the android version...

Global Posts
    497 Global Posts

Did you manage to get it?

Posted with the speed of my G3